So I got myself a new video to go along with my other video so I can alternate and get the max out of my workouts and to not get bored. Plus I feel having a yoga video to focus on toning and balance will be great to go along with my cardio video to really get my heart rate up, work on my endurance and help build muscle strength. I used to do yoga when I was a life guard at a rec center because it was free to me and some of my fellow life guards would join in. It was a GREAT work out and I always felt better physically but also mentally and emotionally because I was able to really focus on my body and on my breathing. I did my first yoga workout this morning and like years ago I feel great both body and mind.
Next on my things to get is an actual yoga mat cause carpet makes it a little difficult then I will get a scale to help me track my progress more.
On a side note, Katie had almost outgrown her car seat and CJ was extremely to big for an infant carrier, and way to heavy to carry in one also. So today CJ got Katies old seat while she got a newer bigger one. The only issue is she has been in her old seat since she was 6 months old and is having issues giving it up. Lets see how long it takes for a 2 yr old to adjust to something new.




2 comments:
Seriously, I am so inspired by you, Megan! Keep it up! I am totally rooting for you!
Hey...good job
Post a Comment