Anthony-Dean Miles Weiss

babies

Katherine Emma Weiss

baby

Cyrus Jordan Weiss

babies

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

August 12, 2010

Family

So a few years ago I more then doubled the size of my family when I met my biological family. Both of my parents were very young when I was born and decided it would be best to let me go for a few years. Almost a year after Adam and I got married we found my parents. It was crazy to think that for more then half my life they were no more then a few hundred miles away from me in Grand Junction, CO. I have really enjoyed getting to know all of them.

A few weeks ago it was my great grandmothers on my moms side 100th birthday/family reunion. So we headed on up to go to that and see all of the family.

This is all my family on my biological mothers side


My great grandmother, grandma, grandpa, mom, step dad, brothers (Greg, Devon, Trent, Brandon) Adam, kids and me


Mom, step dad, brothers (Brandon, Devon, Greg and Trent)
Adam, kids and me




CJ and his Grandpa Steve (my moms husband)
(they share the same birthday)


CJ and his Grandma (my mom)


I didn't get any pictures with my dad, his wife and my brother this time. They are also in Grand Junction and we got to hang out with them too.

I always wondered where I came from, what my family was like, if I had any siblings. I am so lucky I was able to find my family and that we have been able to get to know eachother and talk about what happened all the years we were seperated.

1 comment:

Paula said...

How cool to find them after all these years! And to be able to show them your cute little family too!