Today was my second time doing my exercise routine this week. I decided it would be better to start off every other day then to dive right in to it. Plus, yesterday I could barely walk up the stares or stand back up from the floor my legs were so sore. I am trying to figure out the best time of the day to work out at. I am at a lack of sleep already so I am not going to wake up before the kids to wake up and do it, nap time is usually my time to clean up the house and actaully sit for a few minutes and with a 2 yr old and a 6 month old there isn't much time to take 30 min and not give them my full attention.
One thing I like about this video is how much it focuses on the legs. My legs were always one of my favorite things about myself no matter what I thought the rest of my body looked like. They were strong and powerful. I used to be able to squat more weight in high school then half the football team. I have no idea how much weight I could do now but I am sure its not near as much. This video is really going to get my legs back in great ton with all the squats and lunges which is one thing that really keeps me going.
I think I want to get another video that focuses more on toning then cardio so I can alternate days and really keep myself pumped up about doing this.




1 comment:
Go, Megan, go! Seriously, you are doing great!!! And I think your kids are so cute. Cyrus is such a cute chunk, and Katie's glasses crack me up.
Post a Comment