Anthony-Dean Miles Weiss

babies

Katherine Emma Weiss

baby

Cyrus Jordan Weiss

babies

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

August 21, 2010

Seriously, so blessed

I came upon one of the funniest blogs I have seen. You should know that it's a satirical blog and that the woman writing it is making fun of all the 'Mormon Mommy,' bloggers out there. You know..the moms who complain incessantly about pregnancy, husbands, teething, homemade baby food they insist on making but complaining about, etc. And the mom's who use a lot of creativity going into their blog posts. Yes, sometimes I am in that category too. I am always up for a good laugh about those way to up tight Mormons who believe more in the keeping up with the "Jones's" and looking the like most perfect, guaranteed celestial kingdom people in their ward instead of being focused on their own spirituality. For any of you that know me really welll I am so far from the typical Molly Mormon. Its bad to say that I do swear on occasion, watch movies that do go along with the normal standard, have definitely had my 'experimental stage' away from the church and so many other things that I really don't need to go on about. So if any of you feel that you can laugh at the so called so 'perfect mormon moms' out there go to her blog.

If you wanna see something funny on her blog scroll all the way down to her tickers at the bottom of her page.

No comments: