Anthony-Dean Miles Weiss

babies

Katherine Emma Weiss

baby

Cyrus Jordan Weiss

babies

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 11, 2010

Pictures... Finally

We have been in Cortez for 2 weeks now and not much has been going on. I still have some unpacking to do, mainly the bedrooms. I have really been more focused on playing with the kids and enjoying them then getting my house looking like our home, oh well. I joined a play group for the kids, there are 3 boys and 1 girl Katie's age and one girl CJ's age. The kids and I have been going on a walk every day, playing in the sprinklers, jumping on the tramp an enjoying all the space in the house. Adams job is going great, he loves being back to work and has been getting along great with his coworkers. He will be going to the new job site in a week or so which is 2 hrs away in the NE corner of Arizona. It will be tough having him gone since he will be living down there but at least 2 hrs isn't to far away to take the kids down to him.

Here are some pics of the kids from the past few weeks.











2 comments:

bjahlstrom said...

Oh my goodness...they are so cute. They are darling children.

Amber said...

They look like they are loving life. I noticed the picture of CJ with the binky, is he finally taking one?