Anthony-Dean Miles Weiss

babies

Katherine Emma Weiss

baby

Cyrus Jordan Weiss

babies

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 04, 2010

Cortez (Quick update)

So far we love Cortez. We have been here for a week and its been great. Katie has already made new friends in a play group and as CJ gets older there are kids his age in the group too. We have already had dinner at someone house and a BBQ with some of the neighbors on Memorial Day and tomorrow there is a get together with some of the neighbors for us to meet. Everyone is very inviting and so helpful. When we got here a week ago the Priesthood from our ward came and helped us unload our truck. We were so grateful for their help. The house is slowly coming along, I am in no rush to unpack.
I will post more soon and hopefully include pictures.

1 comment:

bjahlstrom said...

I am so excited for you guys! I'm so glad you have great friends and neighbors.