Anthony-Dean Miles Weiss

babies

Katherine Emma Weiss

baby

Cyrus Jordan Weiss

babies

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 24, 2010

Adjustments

There have been a lot of adjustments in the last few months. We have added a boy to our family, moved to a different state which that in its self bring a ton of new things and have been trying to adjust to Adam being gone (a lot). All but the last one has been really easy to adjust to. We went to being together for almost all the time for 5 months since we were both without a job and now its only on the weekend we see him and soon that will become rare. I am not here to complain about him being gone providing for our family its just a big adjustment. Its so adorable but also so heart wrenching seeing Katie walk around the house saying everything is daddy's and listening and watching her talk on the phone to him or even when she is pretending to talk to him. CJ doesn't know whats going on yet and wont for a while, probably for the best. As for me, I hate going to bed alone every night, I hate not being able to cuddle up with him on the couch and bed or even just play footsie cause we are so hot that we cant sit next to each other, and it sounds really weird but I hate not having him here to cook for and to take care of every night. I have to remember I am lucky that even though he is gone a lot I still get to talk to him on the phone and see him more then some wives get to see or talk to their husbands. This will benefit us so much in the long run but as for right now the only word that comes close to describing it is sucks, it sucks. So as for now I just have to learn how to adjust and remember the good things about all of this.

3 comments:

bjahlstrom said...

You really do have a good attitude about it Megan, recognizing the blessing in him being able to provide for your family. You are really strong to go through this!

Anonymous said...

You have a great attitude! I can't even imagine adjusting to all of that at once. I really respect you for your strength and attitude during this challenge!

Amber said...

I think it sucks too. You are handling it better than I ever could. I have a hard enough time sometimes when Kyle leaves me to go play basketball. (only sometimes though.) But it is those random little moments of touch, like footsie, that help you to keep going. It will work out for the best though. That's for sure! Just keep on smiling your beautiful smile!