Adam is such a great dad. I have never seen a man work so hard and so long for his family and not have one word of complaint. Now that his job requires him to be away from his kids for periods at a time it has become difficult for all 3 of them. Katie walks around the house pointing out what stuff is daddy's and will go to the door and say daddy over and over again hoping he will walk through the door. When he does get home she grins from ear to ear and will run out to the car to get him. When he calls during the day or at bedtime to say hello she grabs the phone and just talk, making no sense, but still just talking away like she is carrying on a full conversation with him.
Even though CJ is still very young I see him just starring up at Adam admiring him, studying him, and learning from him. I hope CJ grows up having the amazing work ethic Adam has that he can learn to provide for and love his family as much as his father.

Christmas Morning
(he was so excited for her to open her gifts he woke her up over an hour before she usually gets up)

Out working hard for his kids
I do plan on making up this last weekend for him





1 comment:
Adam IS a hard worker! He is one of the most devoted people to friends and family I've ever known. That is SO cute that Katie babbles to him forever on the phone. I love that.
Post a Comment