Anthony-Dean Miles Weiss

babies

Katherine Emma Weiss

baby

Cyrus Jordan Weiss

babies

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

May 25, 2010

4 months

CJ had his 4 month appointment today, a week early because of the move. He is doing great. He weighs 17lbs 13oz and is 26" long both of those are in the 90% and his head is 42.5 which is only in the 50% so he is the opposite of how Katie was at this age.
Well off to keep packing and cleaning. Tomorrow is my last day.
Also, Thursday can't come fast enough. The kids and I finally get to see Adam again after 2 1/2 weeks of him being gone. We gotta start getting used to it but its still tough. So far the longest he has ever been gone is 3 days.

3 comments:

bjahlstrom said...

I'm excited for you guys to be reunited! Good luck on the move!

Unknown said...

(This is Amber, I'm on my dad's computer) We are going to miss you guys. I hope you find plenty of fun adventures in your new home. Love you!!! P.S. 17+lbs sounds about right. You have one strong boy!

Sarah Hagen said...

I can't believe you are moving!! So much luck to you and Adam and the kids. Fun looking at your blog. CJ is sooooo big!! I guess I won't get to catch your next :(

Good luck!!
Sarah