When we went to Cortez to meet the company and find a place to live we stayed with my aunt in Monticello, who was kind enough to give us food, a place to sleep and played with the kids for 4 days and 3 nights. We have been talking about moving Katie to a Big Girl Bed when we move into the new house and she had a trial run while we were out of town. The first night we put her to bed in the bed
Then found her here in the morning
I must say I am not at all looking forward to the drives between Cortez and Salt Lake with the kids. It turns out to be about a 7 hr trip with stops for feeding CJ and playtime for Katie. They were both so sick of the car and their car seats. They had 3 days of almost 10 hours in a car. Not somehting I recommend for a 3 month old or a 21 month old. Katie is under there
We found a home!!!! I am so excited to live in this house. Its a great neighborhood and the house is BIG. I think Adams favorite part is there is more then 1 bathroom. I am excited that both kids can have a bedroom and there is a huge basement to put the kids toys so they can play and make a mess and no one has to see it. Oh ya there is a dishwasher!!!!! I was so excited when I saw it. No more washing dishes, well no more washing all the dishes I should say. We just now have to start furnishing it. We will be living here for a year then we will decide if we will move again and where.
I will get more pictures once we move in. I didn't want to post pictures with all their furniture even though the house probably would look better.I will try to update again soon. I will be alone with the kids for 2 1/2 weeks while Adam starts working down there so I may find time in the chaos of packing, cleaning and entertaining kids.




No comments:
Post a Comment