This is our last week in Utah! Its been kinda chaotic trying to move with Katie and CJ. Katie has been struggling with everything changing around her. I have been trying to keep her as much on her schedule as possible but that can be hard at times. As for CJ, I still have to sit down every 2-3 hours to feed him. Both kids will be happy when I can finally just play with them and not have to pack or clean. The house is looking pretty bare. The only furniture left is the couch, TV, bed and crib. No pictures on the wall, nothing to cook with or even really cook in the cupboards and just a few pieces of clothes for the kids and I. I am ready to move to Cortez to start fresh, have a bigger house for the kids to play in and for Adam who is already working for a great company having a great job that is blessing me with the ability to be a stay at home mom.
Katie has really been missing Adam. She gets to talk to him on the phone usually twice a day and watch little videos he sends for her. Its been kinda sad seeing how down she gets when she has to say goodbye on the phone. Its hard knowing that this is how life has to be for the next few years but it will be worth it when we are out of debt, have money saved and one of our biggest goals of buying a house. As for the long term 5 yr plan it looks as though we may be moving and setting roots in San Antonio, Texas. I wouldn't mind returning to the place I lived the first 5 yrs of my life. But who knows plans could easily change in the next year.
Next week I will have pictures of the house, hopefully.
On a more random note Tuesday I find out how much CJ weighs. My guess is 20lbs or so. He is wearing 6-9 and even some 9-12 month clothes at just 3 1/2 months old. If you have seen him lately feel free to make a guess.




1 comment:
That is hilarious about how big CJ is. I just saw my nephew today (David's brother's baby), and he's 3 months old, wearing 6 month clothes, and is as tall and weighs as much as his cousin, who is 9 months old! I now call him Buttah. CJ, however, sounds even chunkier! That is so cute. I wish you guys the best of luck. Hope to catch up again soon.
Post a Comment