

Aren't theses pictures beautiful? This is where we are going.CORTEZ, COLORADO
Adam was offered an amazing opportunity for work and we couldn't pass it up. It is going to be quite the experience moving with 2 kids under 2 but we will survive. Its all happening really fast. They want him there to work ASAP! We are in Colorado right now looking for a place to live. Well we hope we already found the house, its great! Its a 3 bed 2 1/2 bath, tri level with a big yard, full basement and in a great neighborhood.
I will do my best to get better at doing the blog on a regular basis so everyone can stay updated on us.
We still have to figure out exactly how soon we have to move but we will keep everyone updated. We know it will be less then a month so lots to do with 2 little kids and I still don't know how much will be on my own since Adam may have to come out sooner to start working.




3 comments:
Please let us know if you need help packing. Brandon works the swing shift so we could come and help during the day from like 9:00 until 2:00. We wish we would have spent more time with you now that you are leaving....Doh. How long is the drive to cortez?
Oh my goodness, you guys! I am so excited for your amazing opportunity, and I really wish you the best! I'll keep up with you on your blog.
Crazy! But sounds fun, moving is always an adventure. It looks beautiful, should be lots of fun outdoor places to take the kids. Good luck with the move, wish we were in town so I could help out!
Post a Comment