Anthony-Dean Miles Weiss

babies

Katherine Emma Weiss

baby

Cyrus Jordan Weiss

babies

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 17, 2010

Day out with Katie

On Friday we took one last outing with Katie before Cyris comes. Since we live by Trax she is always able to see it go by so we decided ride it down to the Gateway. We went to Clark Planetarium and just walked around the exhibits since she is still a little young to sit through a movie. She loved walking on the moon. We let her play on that exhibit for about 20 min and when we left she wasn't happy.






Walking on Mars



We also went over to Discovery Gateway, the kids museum. It was majorly crowded because 3 Elementary Schools had field trips there that day. She was a little overwhelmed with the amount of kids but still enjoyed it. She really enjoyed the helicopter, I think partly cause she was able to be outside and not very many kids were out there.



She loves water so of course this is where we played the longest. The front of her shirt was soaked when she was done. If we would have let her I think she would have stayed there all day. The only down fall was the water was so cold so her hands were freezing.

We just past the 3 week mark till Cyris is due. I am sure hoping he is a few days early. These last few weeks are really getting hard. I was fine up until the day I delivered Katie. I even mowed the lawn the day before but with Cyris every morning I wake up barely able to walk.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I can't believe it's already so close for you! That's so exciting! Also, fun trip with Katie. She's so adorable!