My ward has been amazing here. People have just randomly stopped by to take Katie and CJ to give me and more importantly them a break. Meals have just shown up, calls and texts have been made to see how I am doing. Just an amazing outpouring of love and service that has really humbled me and made me extremely grateful for them.
We have been trying to enjoy Phoenix, heat makes it tough some days. The kids want to go out but when its mid day and easily 110 I dont want to send them out. We have fallen in love with splash pads. I don't have to worry about kids not knowing how to swim and its easier to keep track of them while not in a pool. I am definitely looking forward to the fall and winter where we can stay outside all day, windows open at night, not burn when we get in the car and lots of other things.
Adam still comes home every other weekend. As the kids get older and start doing new stuff the harder it makes it. I am extremely grateful he has a job but it just is hard to see things happen and not have him here.

CJ is obsessed with the splash pads. He sticks his face right in the fountain and just smiles and let it soak him.Yes, he is wearing Katie's shoes. He loves shoes. He always wants to try on whatever shoes he can get to.















1 comment:
Oh, they are all so cute. I do love Katie's little look!
Post a Comment