Anthony-Dean Miles Weiss

babies

Katherine Emma Weiss

baby

Cyrus Jordan Weiss

babies

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 23, 2011

Anthony-Dean Miles Weiss

Anthony-Dean Miles Weiss was born Thursday June 16 at 3:20 am. I was so scared I was going to go into labor while Adam was in Colorado and before my biological mom could come into town. So thankful that wasn't the case. My mom had flown the Tuesday before so we were able to have a day with her before I we went to the hospital. Adam flew in Wednesday night at 6 pm. I was having random contractions and was about a 6 at the time. So he arrived just in time. We went home for a bit, had dinner, he showered and we were off to the hospital at 10 pm. I went completely natural and at 3 am they broke my water and by 3:19 he had crowned, without any effort from me and with just 3 pushes he was out. Adam was able to catch him, which had been a hope for every birth but he finally was able too. Going natural was really intense but I am happy I did. Anthony is the smallest baby of all. He weighed 7lbs 15oz and was 20" long. We stayed in the hospital for 2 nights then were able to come home and introduce him to his brother and sister. He has been a great baby so far. He is very calm and has gone with the flow with the chaos of coming into this house.

Adam waiting while they got me checked in

Being weighed










A very proud big sister

4 comments:

Amber said...

He looks just like a Weiss! So fun!

Paula said...

Oh he's a cutie! I'm glad things went well. Congrats!

J and B Martin said...

He's beautiful Meg! Congratulations!

bjahlstrom said...

Whereas I saw Adam in both Katie and CJ, Anthony is all Megan! I am so happy for you guys! Adam, I can't believe you are a father of three little children...it seems just yesterday we were teenage children ourselves. Congratulations, Weiss family!