Anthony-Dean Miles Weiss

babies

Katherine Emma Weiss

baby

Cyrus Jordan Weiss

babies

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

March 14, 2010

Baby Blessing

Last Sunday we were able to to bless Cyrus at our church. Sadly I didn't get a picture of him in his outfit, so I am probably going to redress him in it and take some and also wait for family to send me the ones they took. I didn't realize getting 2 kids out the door could be so much more difficult then just one. I am very grateful that Adam is a worthy Melchesidic Priesthood to bless our children and also our household with that amazing gift. It wasn't something that I had in my home growing up even though I had many men who were worthy to call upon but what a blessing I feel. It was great to be able to see friends and family from all over the state of Utah. The weekend ended up being somewhat bitter sweet. Two days prior to the blessing we lost Adam's Aunt. It was very sudden and heartbreaking to the family. Adam had always looked up to her as someone who was strong not just physically (she intimidated him and would set him straight either by words or pulling on his hair) but also emotionally.
Now that the weather is starting to warm up Adam is back to work. We are hoping that in June we can move closer to his work. He is based out of Ogden which is about a 40 minute drive for him and when he has to be at work by 6 am or has work 12 or more hours in a day it can be really tough on him. We are hoping to move to Centerville but will go where ever feels right and where ever we can find a house.
Katie and Cyrus are doing great. At just a month old Cyrus weighed 12lbs. Katie didn't reach that until she was 3 months old. He has started smiling, likes to play peek-a-boo, sleeps pretty well, nurses a ton and blesses our family with his sweet spirit. We just enjoy every day with our two wonderful children. I am needing to go back to work when I can find a job for at least part time and I am dreading it so much. I love being able to stay home with my children and watch them grow and play.
Here are just 2 recent pics of them both.

3 comments:

bjahlstrom said...

They are absolutely adorable. I'm so sorry to hear about Adam's aunt. I hope everything can work out for you guys with the move! Your family is just so wonderful!

Amber said...

It was so fun to be there for the blessing. CJ was so handsome. :)

Aub's Creative Touch said...

I had my camera with me but robert didnt want to hang around! :) Let me know when you want me to take some shots!