I love watching CJ grow bigger every day. There is always a new facial expression or noise. His smile and his giggle can change my outlook of the day.

He is so cute when he sleeps. I think most of the pictures I have of him up until this point he is sleeping in most of them.

He is such a chunk. I love just cuddling with him even if my arms get tired really fast. He is already over 13 lbs.

Katie is amazing. She is so full of life and attitude! I wouldn't change it for a second though. She loves being outdoors, so I am so thankful the weather is getting nicer.

She is always doing random little things. She wouldn't even let me put these bunny ears on her but came up to me grinning with them on a few days ago. She is so independent, but is very vocal if you do something she was going to do herself.

The third person who makes my day is Adam. He is such a hard worker for our family. He never complains about the hours he puts in or how long he had to stand in whatever kind of weather it was that day. Yet even after all the hours he puts in he still comes home to play with our kids. Katie is constantly grabbing her phone and will act like she is talking to him on it. She runs to the back door when he gets every day. CJ loves going to sleep in his big arms, as do I. I know he is going to look up to him in so many ways and will learn to be a hard worker from Adam.
I love my family. They bring joy to my life every day.




2 comments:
You are so blessed to have such a beautiful family. The best part is that they are so wonderful because they have an amazing wife and mother!
Your kids sleep in the same positions, with their arms up behing their heads! That is really cute.
Post a Comment