So I am about a week late on posting how well Cyrus was doing at his 2 week appointment. He ended up weighing 9 lbs 8 oz and still 21 1/2". So he has gained well over a pound in 2 weeks which is a lot compared to Katie. She had only gained about 5 oz in 2 weeks. So I think it is safe to say he is going to be a big guy just like his dad, football here we come. I really wasn't that surprised. He wants to constantly eat, every two hours at the longest, which can be somewhat difficult for me in trying to keep up with house work, play time with Katie, time for Adam and sleep for me. Life is pretty crazy having 2 kids 18 months apart but I wouldn't change it for a second. I love both of my children so much. After one I thought how could I love any other kids so much but it is so easy.

Katie is also doing great. She is so good at being a big sister. She helps me throw away all his and her diapers, brings him a blanket if he doesn't have one, tries to share her binki whenever he cries and so much more. Cyrus is a very lucky boy to have such a great sister.
1 comment:
I think he looks like Adam. I love keeping up on how you guys are doing! You are doing such a great job, Megan; you are a wonderful mom!
Post a Comment