So we are down to the single digits in weeks left, just a little over 9. Overall it has been a easy pregnancy. I haven't been sick at all like I was with Katie but he sure sits lower with makes me more uncomfortable and he definitely is a mover and is really strong. He is going to be a big strong guy like his dad for sure. It sure has gone by fast, maybe because this was a surprise pregnancy unlike Katie. I feel completely unprepared for another one some days. I have loved being able to be just one on one with Katie and now will have to share that attention with another. Also, with Katie by this time I had enough clothes to last me till pretty much about now. But since we are having a boy I have no clothes, kinda nerve racking. I am getting excited for Christmas, mainly just to see Katie's excitement with it all. Last year she just like tissue paper and I am sure that wont change much this year but I think she will be into her toys too. We got a little 2ft tree to sit on a table cause I was to worried she would pull a big one down and hurt herself. Adam has been working hard and the colder it gets the more I worry about him and the more grateful I am for how hard he works. I gave up on trying to find a job till after the pregnancy. As if the economy hasn't made it hard enough to find a job being not to far away from having a baby and taking 6-8 weeks off makes me not the strongest candidate. Well here are some recent pictures of Katie.
Bundled up for our daily walk

Playin in her new car (early Christmas)

Trying to be like her Dad
.jpg)
Cuddling with her elephant from the zoo
.jpg)
Lioness for Halloween (yes, I am really behind)
No comments:
Post a Comment