The past 10 1/2 months have gone by so fast. Katie is crawling (the cats aren't happy about that), walking along furniture, feeding herself, has 7 teeth and says "mama" and "dada." Its amazing how quickly she is learning and growing. She bring so much joy to our lives. She has adjusted really well going to a sitter a 2 or 3 days a week and hanging out just with Adam on some weekends while I work. I have been loving my new job at the hospital. It has so many opportunities to grow and so many incentives that really help us out. Adams job it going great. He is an amazing designer and is really excelling.
Here are some cute pictures of Katie that we have taken in the last few weeks.



1 comment:
She is so frickin cute I can't stand it. :) I need to come visit you guys soon:)
Post a Comment