Anthony-Dean Miles Weiss

babies

Katherine Emma Weiss

baby

Cyrus Jordan Weiss

babies

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

October 13, 2009

Since its October and Halloween is coming up we decided to see what Katie thought of carving a pumpkin.

She has liked playing with the mini pumpkins the last few weeks but a big pumpkin was a little different. She is fine with the outside but once we cut into it and let her feel what the inside of a pumpkin is like she completely changed her mind.


She was fine with the seeds but the slimyness of the rest of it was to much for her. I hope it was just because of her age and not because she is going to be a girly girl because I will be in trouble if thats the case.


Now she just likes to stare at it with a little candle in it. Maybe next year she will like it more.

Katie has "picked" up a new habit that we can hopefully break her of. Yes its cute and funny now but in a few years it will be a different story. I think she got it from her dad.

Cyrus is growing and doing good. He moves a whole lot more then Katie ever did. I have about 4 more months to go until more chaos but overall joy will enter into our lives. The big discussion right now is what will the middle name be. I told Adam since he chose the first name. By the way that name came about because he had a dream a years ago about what his first son needed to be named. I think since he choose the first I get the second name and I think it should be Jackson. He can go by Cyrus, Cy or CJ. But I guess we have 4 months to figure it out.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Cyrus, that's a pretty good name. I like Jackson as the middle name, and I agree with you, you should get to choose it. :) Ok, I'll stay out of it. :)

kaylene said...

haha. I came to leave a comment about how I really like the name Cyrus, and Amber has already commented on the name thing. My little moves around like crazy, so maybe it's a boy thing.