Anthony-Dean Miles Weiss

babies

Katherine Emma Weiss

baby

Cyrus Jordan Weiss

babies

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

April 30, 2009

Day At The Park

Since the weather has been so nice I decided to take Katie to the Park yesterday. It was a ton of fun. I got some exercise in by walking a couple laps and she watched everything that was going on from her stroller. Then we decided to go over to the swings. She wasn't to sure about swinging at first but once she got going she had a fun time. After being at the park for a while I decided that we would pack up since I had some errands I had to get done. So on our way out there were a bunch of ducks. Two of them had their wings clipped and were really friendly.

So I took Katie over to see them. At first she wasn't to sure about them but she quickly warmed up to them and enjoyed petting them.

No comments: